Applications for admission are accepted every year in December and January from Nursery to Class 9th while for. Applications can be submitted online or at the college reception. The application fee is Rs. 500.
The following documents are required for admission:
- Application form
- School Leaving Certificate (for classes 10 and above)
- Birth Certificate (for nursery)
- Character Certificate from the head of the last school attended
- Domicile Certificate
- Undertaking by the candidate and his/her parent/guardian on judicial stamp paper
- Three passport-size photographs
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Father’s/Guardian’s National Identity Card (NIC)
- Admissions are made on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to the availability of seats.
- The Principal/Admission Committee reserves the right to refuse admission to any candidate who does not meet the admission requirements or who is found to be unsuitable for the college.
- Students are expected to maintain good conduct at all times. The Principal has the right to expel any student who is found guilty of misconduct or who is academically underperforming.
- The college offers a variety of scholarships to students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds (Biatul Mal Scholarship for Orphans, EATA Scholarship for talented students of Govt Schools, Merit Based Scholarships for Intermediate Level).
- The college has a strong commitment to providing quality education to students from all backgrounds.
- The college is a safe and supportive environment for students to learn and grow.